Orientedworld is a boutique consultancy committed to helping clients gain better insights into evolving dynamics in the Indo-Pacific and in Asia-Europe relations – and how to draw a benefit from them. We focus on gathering information, providing analysis, and facilitating contacts between Asia and the West.
Orientedworld was created in 2015 by Dr. Nicola Casarini to address one of the major issues of our time: the power shift to the East – with China at its centre – and its implications for the West. In the last years, we have completed various projects ranging from a risks/benefits analysis of China’s Belt and Road Initiative in Europe, to an assessment of US-China tensions over Taiwan, to an evaluation of the likelihood of decoupling in EU-China relations. Our team can deal with almost all topics related to Asia-Europe relations. To find out whether we can help you, please email us at: email@example.com
The company is incorporated in London but we have presence in America, Asia and Europe. We are a small team – but we can reach a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in government and the private sector. Through our work, we want to contribute to improving relations and mutual understanding between the East and the West.
We are committed to facilitating dialogue and establishing contacts between stakeholders in Asia, Europe and America.
The power shift to the Orient – with China at its centre – offers unprecedented opportunities, but also challenges, to the West.
- Orientedworld’s team is able to deal with discreet and sensitive topics.
- Note that we provide knowledge services exclusively. We do not lobby. We only accept those projects that are in line with our standards.
- We only accept an assignment if we are certain that we can provide significant value and fully meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- We are a small team – but we can reach a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in government and the private sector.
- Fee structure: Our fees are based on a social enterprise structure, 10% will be donated to a charity of your choice.